City Applications and Forms

Right-of-Way Permitting

Any work performed in the City of Eagle Lake within the street right-of way requires a permit. Right-of-way is the property on which the street is located and that extends behind the curb approximately 10 to 15 feet. Roadway jurisdiction dictates which agency you will contact for a permit. You may need to obtain a permit from the City of Eagle Lake or Blue Earth County. Please contact City Hall with any questions.

Click on the link below to view Blue Earth County’s maps to determine whether you need to contact the City or County for a ROW permit, depending on location of proposed work.

BE County Page

If you are unable to find an application or form you are looking for or have any questions.

Please contact City Hall at 507.257.3218 or by email at