Online Utility Bill Options
Click on the payment logo above to view your bill online as well as your current amount due, make an immediate payment, schedule a payment for a future date or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill. Additionally you can print receipts, view past payments, check the status of payments, stop Auto-Pay and more.
You can also opt out of paper billing, which helps the city reduce costs. You will receive an email in your inbox instead of a postcard in the mail indicating that your bill is available online for review and payment. You don’t have to pay online to view your bill online.
Additional Payment Options
- SMART PHONE OR TABLET: download “PSN Payments” from the App Store or Google Play. TIP: Register and create your payer profile online before using the app.
- BY PHONE: call City Hall at 502.257.3218 or PSN at 877.855.7968.
- BY MAIL: send your check to: City of Eagle Lake, PO Box 159, Eagle Lake MN 56024.
- IN PERSON: payments can be made at the front window during regular business hours.
- 24 HOUR DROP BOX: located on the east side of the City Hall building.
- ACH Debit Transaction: Payments transferred on the 20th of each month.
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
Call the city office at 507.257.3218. City staff is available Monday-Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm to assist with utility billing questions and payments. For online account set up questions call PSN at 866.917.7368. Although they can assist you with online account set up and payments, they are unable to answer specific billing questions.